Se hela Arturs profil. Det är gratis!
Dina kollegor, skolkamrater och 400 miljoner yrkespersoner till finns på LinkedIn
SammanfattningIm a positive and highly motivated person that strives forward, I'm curious and open minded and I love life and the opportunities and challenges it gives us.
Name: Artur Aira
CV Short Resume
- More than 20 years experience in management and leadership, Sales&mkt from the Pharma, Diagnostics IVD and biotech industry.
- Both technical and MBA background, leadership and management development
- Experience of new establishment /re-organizations, set up of subsidiaries, consolidation of business
- Board director in more than 30 companies over the years.
- Result and business orientated with entrepreneurial spirit. Growth achievements over +10% in a market growing at +2 to +3%.
- Proven and successful results of launching new products to the markets.
- Different International missions for big Pharma and Diag companies.
- International experience of Management and Leadership.
- Experience of developing and implementing BSC (Balanced Score Card)
- Analytical experience and able to have helicopter view.
- Intercultural experience / have set up Nordic organizations successfully and been able to integrate it.
- Good experience of working closely with International companies around the world.
- Good in negotiations, recorded experience on negotiations with Int companies and groups, distributors, etc
Leadership and Management within Specialities as: In Vitro Diagnostics, Clinical, Microbiology, Molecular Biology, LEAN management, Process Industry, Pharma Industry and BioMedical and Research Industry
• AddLife is the spin-off of Addtech’s Life Science
• AddLife is a leading independent player in the
Nordic Life Science market
• AddLife markets and sells instruments,
equipment, consumables and related services
mainly to the healthcare sector in the Nordics
• The company consist of ~25 subsidiaries that
operate within two business areas: LabTech and
• Headquartered in Stockholm
Addtech AB is a technically innovative partner that develops and sells products, subsystems and solutions for industrial companies and service enterprises in northern Europe.
The Group conducts its business via more than 100 subsidiaries with around 2,000 employees. Its annual sales of about SEK 6 billion.
President / CEO at Addtech Life Sciences
Global Program Director LAb Automation
bioMérieux Sweden AB
Organon Teknika / AKZO Nobel
Organon Teknika N.V.
Volontärarbete och välgörenhetsfrågor
- financial support
Artur söker följande möjligheter:
- Bli styrelsemedlem i en organisation
Artur brinner för följande frågor:
- Mänskliga rättigheter
Artur stöder följande organisationer:
- SOS Children's Villages